donderdag 28 augustus 2014

Popboys Pack 5 Bareback Ben Huller



Popboys Pack 5 Bareback Ben Huller 4 movies

Movies:

All videos have performer Ben Huller, otherwise known as Seth and known as Oliver Strelly from his straight and bisexual videos. He fucks twinks bareback in each of the videos.

Henry 22/08/2007

This young handsome lad had no idea what awaits him at a casting held by a well-known producer. He thought about dancing and maybe singing, but things went a different way... I quickly had my way with this sexy creature. He entered my room minutes ago, and here he is now, sucking on a huge cock and biting the carpet as his tight bum gets fucked by an experienced male lover. Per aspera ad astra!

Jack 29/06/2007

Soon a whole orchestra of young lustful guys will gather in my house. It seems to me that I?ve found a soloist! He is tall, pretty, with full youthful lips and hard smart butt. So if you want to be a star ? work a full program. When this emo-boy took my cock up to his glands, I understand at once that he has quite good vocal potentialities. However, if he wants to be a singer, he has to admit me not only in his mouth but also in his little hole!

JACOB 17/02/2007

Meet Jacob. He is 19 y.o. and as usual he dreams of becoming a pop star. But his dream leaves everybody cold because everyone of us is interested in the other thing. We'd like to have his asshole exposed before cock will stretch the anus. We'd like to hear the moans of pleasure while his but is stuffed full of my cock. We'd like to lay our eyes on his gapped asshole after an hour of hard anal sex. It would be good to see cum drop from his tongue to chest and belly. And his eyes would look at out with the devoted eye and ask for more. LET'S SEE IT NOW!

Lars 22/06/2007

A young straight dude... I got an idea how to get him naked. Some booze, and this seemingly straight guy is already slurping on a cock. His untouched bum contracts as I make my way inside in sharp hard thrusts. He moans, loving every second. And when I give him the hot sticky spurt, he enjoys the stream running down his cheeks.

TAKE OR RENEW AN ACCOUNT HERE



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten