vrijdag 29 augustus 2014

Armond Ian Murphy & Armond Rizzo Bareback



Armond Ian Murphy & Armond Rizzo Bareback

Movie:

Or:

Ian Murphy caught my attention from the moment I saw him. That slim, hairy torso! That thick beard! And, duh, that long piece of meat dangling between his legs! Nothing could ruin such a beautiful combination… At least that’s what I thought, until pint-sized power bottom Armond Rizzo went a little overboard with the dirty talk.

Look, I love it as much as the next guy when bottoms say things like “Fuck, I love that big rock dick in there”, but it almost seemed like Armond was trying to make up for Ian’s cool, calm approach by turning things up a notch (or seventeen). His embrace of his verbal side comes off as disjointed and unnatural. It doesn’t make the scene any less visually stimulating, but sheesh, I’ll probably have to watch this one on mute.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten