donderdag 25 september 2014

Tate Solo



Tate Solo

Movie:

Tate. Hot. Solo.

“For my first time I think I did pretty good!”

Tate was a little nervous and it showed.

“After I came I felt really relaxed,” he explained. “There is this nervous tension you get at first. But once you shoot…. it’s just a big release!”

Tate must have felt more comfortable, because he had a big smile on his face.

“It takes me a bit to warm up to people,” he said. “I keep to myself for the most part.”

“That surprises me!” I said. “Because you have a great smile…”

“Thanks!” he said. “I won ‘best smile’ in high school!”

“Well I would hope so with those big red lips!”

“Yeah, I get that a lot!”

Tate looks younger than he actually is. I didn’t believe he is 21 until he took off his shirt and I saw a hairy chest and six pack.

“You’ve got some hair on you!” I commented.

“Sure do! I think it makes me look more manly,” he laughed. He pointed to his crotch and said, “It gets furry down there. Sometimes I shave my balls, sometimes I let it grow free.”

He had great balls! When he took off his shorts I noticed those fuzzy nuts right away!

TAKE OR RENEW AN ACCOUNT HERE



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten